What is Slim Lipo :
Slim Lipo of laser liposuction that removes unwanted fat but is less invasive than traditional liposuction or uneven areas as well as for its ability to tighten loose skin.
How long does it take to heal from Slim Lipo?
Most SmartLipo patients are asked to rest for up to two days with permission to return to work within two to four days.
Cost of Slim Lipo :
The Slim Lipo procedure cost varies depending on the area of the body being treated on average it about $2,500 to $6,000 for treatment.
Features and Benefits of Slim Lipo :
- Far more affordable than traditional liposuction, with an all the more satisfying result
- Performed under local anesthesia at our dedicated body shaping focus, which was created with your comfort in mind
- Only one day to two days of downtime required, so you can come back to your life rapidly
- Utilizations a restrictive fat-focusing on laser wavelength that is multiple times more compelling at dissolving fat than more seasoned gadgets
- Areas of slim lipo are performed on the stomach, waist, and hips, thighs, knees, upper back, jawline, and different spots that can benefit from fat removal and skin tightening
Is Slim Lipo Right for me?
The best candidate for laser liposuction are individuals who are moderately fit but are still unfit to accomplish their ideal body contour. The ideal candidate:
- Is healthy and gets normal exercise
- Is within 30 pounds of their ideal body weight
- Has fat stores that don’t appear to react to abstain from food and exercise
- Has realistic expectations regarding what results to anticipate from the technique
- Is motivated to keep up their results
Is There Downtime Required?
One of the great benefits of SlimLipo is how well it fits into today’s busy lifestyle. Patients generally put aside two days for treatment, one day for the treatment and one day for recuperation. After two days, most patients are ready to return to work and different responsibilities in their lives.Read More SLIM LIPO