What is Labiaplasty?
A surgical procedure to remove or reduce the size of the labia.
- Plastic surgery on the “lips” surrounding the vagina.
How Long does Labiaplasty take?
- Typically take between 1 and 2 hours.
How much does Labiaplasty cost?
- Range from $6000 to $8000.
Risks of Labiaplasty?
- Scarring of tissue.
- Reduced sensitivity of the genitals.
Will I have a scar after labiaplasty?
- They will leave some form of Scar in the body.
How long will it take for me to see my final results?
Results typically take 4-6 months.
Is it possible to lighten the dark skin on my labia?
Darker skin, attributed to hormonal changes or genetic factors.
How soon after surgery can I return to work?
Mostly return to work within 2 – 3 days.
Labiaplasty removes excess skin from the outside of the vagina, that reduces the size of the interior canal, making it tighter, experienced by Kim Kardashian.
“Most Women who have the surgery are, by and large, very Satisfied”