What is a Mommy Makeover?
Get Your Pre-Baby Body Back
The objective of a mommy makeover is to reestablish the shape and presence of a woman’s body after childbearing.
Plastic surgery techniques to address common issues faced by women who have been through Pregnancy and Breastfeeding.
Good Candidates for a Mommy Makeover:
Mommy Makeover Treatment is a highly individualized system. You should do it for yourself, not to satisfy another person’s wants or to attempt to fit any kind of Ideal Image.
You may be an Ideal candidate for mommy makeover medical surgery if:
- You are in great medical health
- You are at your optimal body weight
- You have a positive outlook and realistic desires
- You are completed with childbearing
Procedures involved in Mommy Makeover:
- Breast augmentation
- Buttock Augmentation
- Tummy Tuck
- Vaginal Rejuvenation
- Breast Lift
When should I have a Mommy Makeover?
Deciding the correct time for Mommy Makeover is to a great extent an personal choice among you and your cosmetic surgeon; however, there are certain factors to consider when timing a mommy makeover and choosing the procedures you will have.
- You should be completely recovered from childbirth before undergoing surgery
- If you are considering breast surgery, you should wait until several months after you are done breastfeeding to allow the breasts to return to a stable size and shape.
- Certain non-careful medicines, for example, injectables, may not be suggested while you are as yet breastfeeding.
- Normally, it is ideal to hold up until you are done having children
before undergoing surgical “lifting” procedures, such as, tummy tuck, breast lift, or lower body lift surgery; if you plan to become pregnant again in the future, non-surgical body contouring and skin medications can be cost-effective options for interim treatments.
How can I Mommy Makeover Benefit me?
Pregnancy can leave lasting—and often unwanted—effects on your appearance, such as sagging breasts, stretched abdominal muscles, and loose, excess skin.
Every patient has her very own objectives with her with a mommy makeover, which often include one or more of the following:
- Correct sagging and restore the volume of breast
- Improve breast symmetry
- Fix extended or large nipple/areola
- Remove excess, sagging skin from the abdomen
- Repair extended or separate abdominal muscles
- Improve the way clothing and swimsuits fit
What is the Cost of Mommy Makeover?
A specialist’s cost for mommy makeover procedure will differ depending on the chosen procedure to be performed as part of the makeover as well as the surgeon’s experience. Mommy Makeover cost around $5,000 to $6,000.
Recovery time & Duration:
For most patients, the abdomen requires the most time to heal. For most patients, the stomach area requires the most time to recover. It’s important that you follow to your specialist’s guidelines to avoid lifting anything substantial, including small children, during your recovery.
Two to four weeks is the average time to recover. It can be done in one or two stages, depending on how many areas need to be addressed.