What is PRP for Hair Loss?
PRP (platelet-rich plasma) therapy for hair loss is a three-step medical treatment.
- Blood is drawn
- Then injected into the scalp
PRP for hair loss side effects :
- Injury to blood vessel or nerves
- Scar tissue
Risks of PRP for hair loss :
- Are on Blood Thinners
- Are Heavy smokers
- Drug Abuse
How much does PRP for hair loss cost?
- Ranges from $1,500–$3,500
How long does PRP last for hair loss?
- Improve hair growth for about four to six weeks
- Stronger and last longer
Can PRP grow new hair?
- PRP treatment yields great results for people suffering from hair loss
- Hair follicles and promote new hair growth
Popular with Celebrities and Athletes :
Our favorite athletes are undergoing PRP procedure- Kobe Bryant, Tiger Woods, Raphael Nadal, Nelson Cruz, and Alex Rodriguez are just a few of the countless athletes who have reportedly utilized PRP therapy.