A mole is a cluster of skin cells – usually brown or black – that can appear anywhere on your body.
The removal of a mole is most often done by a biopsy.
Mole removal could be dangerous :
- Create a permanent scar.
- Risk of removing a mole that you can’t tell if a mole is cancerous.
- A mole could be Melanoma.
Ranges from $130- $150, depends upon.
Time duration & after effects:
It takes Seven to Ten days.
Sometimes moles that seem to cut off completely can grow back. A different type of mole removal will leave a small scar and sometimes the scar may be as pigmented or seems to be an original mole.
Removal is also a path to increased self-confidence, as moles can make a person feel self-conscious.
Khloé Kardashian is removing all of her freckles and moles. Famous faces that have become mole-free include Madonna, whose upper lip mole has long vanished from sight.
Laser Procedure that delivers fractional CO2 laser energy to the vaginal wall tissue.
Range from $1800 – $3,000 .
- Vaginal dryness.
- Pain during intercourse.
- Mild Urinary Incontinence.
Women with vaginal concerns due to hormone changes in menopausal age can benefit from this treatment.
MonaLisa touch procedure last over the course of time.
It refrains from sexual activity for 48 hours during their surgery.
The procedure calls for 3 treatments over a 12-week period.
A satisfied patient; “I am so happy to have found Mona Lisa Touch! For me, the results of the treatment have been so worth it!”
“Isn’t painful anymore. The procedure was totally comfortable and fast”.
Plastic surgery techniques to address common issues faced by women who have been through Pregnancy and Breastfeeding.
A woman in overall good health who has completed her childbearing.
Procedures involved in Mommy Makeover:
- Breast augmentation
- Breast Lift
- Buttock augmentation
- Tummy tuck
- Vaginal rejuvenation
It cost around $5,000 to $6,000.
Recovery time & Duration:
Two to four weeks is the average time to recover. It can be done in one or two stages, depending on how many areas need to be addressed.
Different options for a Mommy Makeover:
It is a combination of the following: breast lift, with or without augmentation; breast reduction abdominoplasty and liposuction.
When childbearing is complete and a stable weight has been achieved.
- Wound healing.
- Seroma formation.
Patricia Heaton popular for her character of Ray Romano’s wife on the sitcom “Everybody Loves Raymond.” she underwent mommy makeover surgery. She is happy with her natural-looking results and thanks to her procedure.
Kate Gosselin, after having eight kids gone through tummy tuck process and also documented it on her TLC reality show.
What is Labiaplasty?
A surgical procedure to remove or reduce the size of the labia.
- Plastic surgery on the “lips” surrounding the vagina.
How Long does Labiaplasty take?
- Typically take between 1 and 2 hours.
How much does Labiaplasty cost?
- Range from $6000 to $8000.
Risks of Labiaplasty?
- Scarring of tissue.
- Reduced sensitivity of the genitals.
Will I have a scar after labiaplasty?
- They will leave some form of Scar in the body.
How long will it take for me to see my final results?
Results typically take 4-6 months.
Is it possible to lighten the dark skin on my labia?
Darker skin, attributed to hormonal changes or genetic factors.
How soon after surgery can I return to work?
Mostly return to work within 2 – 3 days.
Labiaplasty removes excess skin from the outside of the vagina, that reduces the size of the interior canal, making it tighter, experienced by Kim Kardashian.
“Most Women who have the surgery are, by and large, very Satisfied”
What is PRP for Hair Loss?
PRP (platelet-rich plasma) therapy for hair loss is a three-step medical treatment.
- Blood is drawn
- Then injected into the scalp
PRP for hair loss side effects :
- Injury to blood vessel or nerves
- Scar tissue
Risks of PRP for hair loss :
- Are on Blood Thinners
- Are Heavy smokers
- Drug Abuse
How much does PRP for hair loss cost?
- Ranges from $1,500–$3,500
How long does PRP last for hair loss?
- Improve hair growth for about four to six weeks
- Stronger and last longer
Can PRP grow new hair?
- PRP treatment yields great results for people suffering from hair loss
- Hair follicles and promote new hair growth
Popular with Celebrities and Athletes :
Our favorite athletes are undergoing PRP procedure- Kobe Bryant, Tiger Woods, Raphael Nadal, Nelson Cruz, and Alex Rodriguez are just a few of the countless athletes who have reportedly utilized PRP therapy.
What is Dysport?
Injection Treatment that improves Wrinkles between your Brows.
How long does it take to see results from Dysport?
- Moderate to severe frown lines between the brows within 2-3 days.
What is the cost of Dysport?
How long do the effects of Dysport last?
- Full result in 2-3 Weeks.
What are the side effects of Dysport?
- Muscle Weakness
- Bruising, Bleeding, Pain, Redness, Swelling
- A headache
- Muscle pain or Stiffness
- Neck or Back Pain
- A cough
Are Dysport and Botox the Same?
They are both botulinum-toxin based products but with a different composition.
- Dysport has proven to work faster than Botox.
- These two products are widely used and highly effective.
Actress Jenny McCarthy happily reviewed, “Her Dysport is perfect and now her brows have a very feminine arch”.
Actress Lori Loughlin achieved almond-shaped eyes with Dysport filler.
Most people are satisfied with the results of Dysport though they expect it to last little longer.
What is Liposuction?
- Type of Cosmetic Surgery that removes Fat from the body
- It is an Overall Weight Loss method
- It gives a Shape or contours of the body
Types of Liposuction?
- Tumescent Liposuction
- Ultrasound Assisted Liposuction
- Laser-Assisted Liposuction
Which Body Areas can be treated by Liposuction?
The most treated areas for women are the abdomen, breasts, hips, outer thighs, anterior thighs, inner thighs, knees, arms, buttocks, cheeks, and neck.
Good Candidate for Liposuction?
- Be within 30% of your ideal weight
- Have firm, elastic skin
What are the side effects of Liposuction?
- Wavy, Dimpled, or Bumpy Skin
- Numbness, Bruising, Swelling, and Soreness
- Fluid Imbalances
- Skin Color changes
How much does it cost to get Liposuction?
- $2,000 to $15,000 per treatment depending on the area involved.
Are the Results Permanent?
The fat cells are removed permanently.
How Long Is Recovery?
- 1 to 2 months after surgery to control Swelling.
Numerous Hollywood celebrities like Beyonce Knowles, Demi Moore, Dwayne Johnson, Kathy Griffin, Heidi Montag, Star Jones had done liposuction to highlight their chest, abs & thighs.
A satisfied patient said, “I look and feel great after liposuction, I suggest to any person who wants to lose inches.. it really work”.
What is Microblading?
- Semi-permanent eyebrow shaping
- A form of Cosmetic Tattooing
How do you care for Microblading?
- Avoid getting the area wet for up to 10 days, which includes keeping your face dry during a shower
- Don’t wear makeup for at least a week
- Don’t pick at scabs, tug, or itch the eyebrow area
How Long does it last?
Typically lasts 1-3 years, depending on skin type and skincare routine.
How much does it cost to get Microblading?
How is Microblading done?
- It is a form of tattoo artistry where a pigment is implanted under your skin
- A hand tool is used for creating light, wispy hair strokes
Does Microblading stop hair growth?
- No, Microblading does not increase hair count or add thickness to thinning hair
- Microblading is a tattoo concealed by surrounding hair
How long does it take to recover from Microblading?
“Bella Thorne proved the procedure is minimally painful and her brows are now clearly defined”. For Bella, it was very effective reviewed by her aesthetician.
Lena Dunham described her experience of microblading as “Less painful than a sunburn and utterly delightful”.
What is Microneedling?
- Minimally invasive treatment to rejuvenate the skin.
- Fine needles create tiny punctures in the top layer of the skin.
- Diminishing wrinkles.
- Reduces pock marks and scarring
Does Microneedling work?
- Yes, it generates new collagen.
- Skin tissue for smoother, firmer & more toned skin.
Targeted areas for micro needling?
Mostly Face, however other parts of the body can be treated as well
- Acne Scars.
- Age Spots (also called “sun spots”)
- Fine lines and wrinkles
- Large Pores
- Another type of scars
- Reduced skin elasticity
- Uneven skin tone
How much does Microneedling Cost?
- $100 to $700 per session.
- The overall costs depend on the size of the area.
Are there any risks or side effects?
What to expect after Microneedling?
- Your skin works fairly quickly to rejuvenate new tissue.
How long it will see results?
- A couple of weeks.
- Require Downtime.
- Permanent and Long Lasting.
This revolutionary treatment has been popular with celebrities like Jennifer Aniston, Kim Kardashian, Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt, and Demi Moore.
“This results in the skin’s thickness and smoothing scars, reducing stretch marks and drastically lessen wrinkles”.
What is CoolSculpting?
- Fat reduction and body sculpting procedure.
- Via Cryolipolysis (concentrated cold temperatures) freezes fat cells under the skin.
- Gentle and non-invasive freezing process.
- Give a Sleeker, Slimmer look.
Does CoolSculpting work?
- Yes! Fat cells are sensitive to cold temperatures.
Who should consider CoolSculpting as a treatment option?
- Love handles
- Double chin
- Bra fat
- Fat on the thighs, upper arms
- Male chest
- Banana rolls
- Bra bulge
What advantages does CoolSculpting provide?
- Completely non-invasive – no surgery/ no needles
- Upto 20-25% reduction of fat cells in the treated area
- Permanent fat removal
How Much Does CoolSculpting Cost?
- $750-$1,200/ per area
- $3,000-$4,000/whole body
How long will it take to see results from my treatment?
- Starts: two weeks
- Full results: two to four months
Does CoolSculpting require any recovery time?
What can I expect from the following treatment?
- Initial bruising or redness
- Numbness for a few weeks
- Resume your day-to-day activities right away
Every female celebrity has done this surgery
- MOLLY SIMS :
“My body changed after having a baby and there were areas that would not respond to diet & exercise no matter how hard i tried ..I chose coolSculpting because it was non- invasive way to get rid of stubborn fat.”
- MARIAH CAREY :
She has undergone an impressive body transformation
“Other Coolsculpting celebrities include Christina Applegate & Jennifer Aniston. On her belly non-invasive fat reduction.”
Overall people satisfaction rate with Coolsculpting is high.