Search for prices and Aesthetic procedures
Photofacial Skin Rejuvenation Treatment
How Does Photofacial Skin Treatment Work?
This skin rejuvenation treatment works by the use of IPL technology whereby specific wavelengths from the light spectrum produced during the treatment stimulates the production of collagen, improves connective tissues inside the skin thereby eliminating the skin concerns. This will leave your skin flawless, healthy and radiant.
What Does Photofacial Treat?
This light-based skin treatment treats a number of skin problems from mild to severe skin conditions. Here are some of the skin issues that can be treated using photofacial skin treatment:
Benefits of Photofacial Skin Rejuvenation.
- It can be done anywhere on the skin
- A good number of people who go for skin treatment tend to be concerned about the results. Most of them allow treatments to be done on their faces before agreeing it to be done on other parts of the body. The good thing about Photofacial is that it can be done anywhere on the skin. There is no skin area with a skin condition that cannot be treated using this method.
It can repair small blood vessels.
- There are those individuals who have visible small blood vessels. This skin rejuvenation treatment can help clear the skin and make the small blood vessels or capillaries to disappear. This will leave your skin looking young and healthy.
Helps in dealing with acne.
- Acne is one skin condition that troubles a lot of people across the globe. This skin condition causes inflammation of the skin leaving it with dark spots that do not disappear easily. Photofacial skin treatment can actually help in eliminating the large pores, prevent acne from appearing and even clear out the dark ugly marks that are usually left behind by acne.
- Reduces skin redness (Rosacea)
- Rosacea is a skin condition that diffuses redness into the skin making it have red ugly marks. This skin rejuvenation treatment is ideal for reducing the appearance of rosacea and help create an even tone and natural skin complexion.
Minimizes the signs of aging.
- Although this treatment is not an anti-aging solution, it has the ability to help reduce the signs of aging, for example fine lines on the forehead and around the nose, sunspots and wrinkles. By the use of the light-based technology, this treatment reaches the deeper layer of the skin, enhances the production of collagen and improves the texture of the skin.
Before going for any skin treatment method, it is highly advisable to seek the approval of a professional doctor. This will enable you to know what is good for your skin type and what is not.