What is Slim Lipo :
Slim Lipo of laser liposuction that removes unwanted fat but is less invasive than traditional liposuction or uneven areas as well as for its ability to tighten loose skin.
How long does it take to heal from Slim Lipo?
Most SmartLipo patients are asked to rest for up to two days with permission to return to work within two to four days.
Cost of Slim Lipo :
The Slim Lipo procedure cost varies depending on the area of the body being treated on average it about $2,500 to $6,000 for treatment.
Features and Benefits of Slim Lipo :
- Far more affordable than traditional liposuction, with an all the more satisfying result
- Performed under local anesthesia at our dedicated body shaping focus, which was created with your comfort in mind
- Only one day to two days of downtime required, so you can come back to your life rapidly
- Utilizations a restrictive fat-focusing on laser wavelength that is multiple times more compelling at dissolving fat than more seasoned gadgets
- Areas of slim lipo are performed on the stomach, waist, and hips, thighs, knees, upper back, jawline, and different spots that can benefit from fat removal and skin tightening
Is Slim Lipo Right for me?
The best candidate for laser liposuction are individuals who are moderately fit but are still unfit to accomplish their ideal body contour. The ideal candidate:
- Is healthy and gets normal exercise
- Is within 30 pounds of their ideal body weight
- Has fat stores that don’t appear to react to abstain from food and exercise
- Has realistic expectations regarding what results to anticipate from the technique
- Is motivated to keep up their results
Is There Downtime Required?
One of the great benefits of SlimLipo is how well it fits into today’s busy lifestyle. Patients generally put aside two days for treatment, one day for the treatment and one day for recuperation. After two days, most patients are ready to return to work and different responsibilities in their lives.
Side Effects of Slim Lipo :
Smartlipo or SlimLipo is a minimally invasive procedure that requires just local anesthesia.
Light bruising and mild soreness around the treatment area is to be expected side effects of slim lipo immediately following the treatment; this may keep going for a few days to over a week.
The incision site should be little, and with proper consideration, any scarring should be scarcely observable if by any stretch of the imagination.
Recovery Time of Slim Lipo :
No Downtime for recovery of slim lipo, In past patients who experienced standard liposuction needed to bear longer and more painful recovery periods, particularly when a lot of fat was removed from the body
How long does it take to be seeing Results?
Some can see results after only one to a few treatment sessions. Many actually see the difference after 4-6 sessions. Since Smartlipo or SlimLipo destroy the fat it targets, results from treatment are permanent and can be kept up with normal exercise in addition to a healthy diet and way of life.